::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: #VMworld Barcelona Day 0 (part 1): #Partners day

VMworld 2017 Banner

VMworld 2017 Banner
VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

13 October, 2014

#VMworld Barcelona Day 0 (part 1): #Partners day



Hello all,
I'm just arrived at the "Social Media and Communities", ready to blog about the event.
As always a lot of people at VMWorld.
Today I've scheduled four sessions to follow:



  1. Hybrid Executive session: vision and strategy
  2. Independant software Vendors (ISV): interoperabilitily and how VMware supports your journey to the cloud
  3. End user computing Executive session: Vision and Strategy
  4. Hybrid Cloud momentum: outlining the case for Hybrid and why partners need to be ready 




I will not blog about this as this is partner day so I have to respect NDA: anyway I will try to tell you the life at VMworld. From tomorrow I will cover the session I've scheduled

cheers
\mf