::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: #Redhat #Partner #conference in Madrid starting Sunday

VMworld 2016 Banner

VMworld 2016 Banner
VMworld 2016 Barcelona

27 September, 2013

#Redhat #Partner #conference in Madrid starting Sunday

Hello all,

I'm at the MPX airport ready to take my flight to Madrid for Red Hat Partner Conference.
it's the first year I attend this event, and it's also my first time in Madrid ever.
During the conference I will try to blog about the sessions I'm going to attend.
In my opinion using Open Source for some production services could be interesting and save you some bucks.
Also the support model provided by Red Hat is exciting and, I hope to see some zLinux for Mainframe sessions.
Keep you posted.
Cheers
\mf

2 comments:

Gianni Bientinesi said...

I suppose this photo is not recent....with the haircut you have right now would be hard to wear tha hat.....even if is Fedora....

Gianni Bientinesi said...

I suppose this photo is not recent....with the haircut you have right now would be hard to wear tha hat.....even if is Fedora....