::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: #VMUGIT Conference 2013 closing with PJ Spagnolatti

VMworld 2016 Banner

VMworld 2016 Banner
VMworld 2016 Barcelona

06 April, 2013

#VMUGIT Conference 2013 closing with PJ Spagnolatti

Hello all

unlukily the VMUGIT Conference 2013 had to come to an end.
I hope to meet up everyone in Barcelona for VMWorld 2013, and maybe for some VMUGIT event before October.

I'm waiting for the permission to publish Cormac Hogan's presentation videos: I hope this will become real, but I do not want to disclose confidential data.

In the meantime the last video of the event where PJ Spagnolatti distributes prizes donated by the sponsors (thank you all!).




I've won VMUG Advantage Subscription, but I was recording, so you will see some "black video" and technical problem with audio at the end of the recording :)

See you next events!
cheers
\mf