::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: End of 2012: finally VCAP5-DCD

VMworld 2017 Banner

VMworld 2017 Banner
VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

31 December, 2012

End of 2012: finally VCAP5-DCD

Hello all,
this is the last blog post for this year.
Last month was poor of contents, and I'm sorry about that, but I've to work during the day and study overnite to pass VCAP5-DCD: after the failed beta I've passed it.

For this I've to spread some thanks. Firstly I want to thank #vBrownBag: I've learned a lot following recorded session from @cody_bunch.

Then many thanks to +Duncan Epping (@DuncanYB) both for valuable contents on his blog and for his new book release VMware vSphere 5.1 Clustering Deepdive ( written with +Frank Denneman ).

Third great source of information "Vmware vSphere Design" by +Forbes Guthrie (@forbesguthrie)

A collection of what you need to study can be found at http://www.virtualnetworkdesign.com/vcap5-dcd-study-guide/ by +Nick Marshall (@nickmarshall9).

A big thank also to +John Mark Troyer (@jtroyer).



Now it's time to start studying for VCAP5-DCA.

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you an Happy New Year full of (v)Success!

cheers
\mf