::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: Day "-1": finding the path and registering for #VMworld 2012

VMworld 2017 Banner

VMworld 2017 Banner
VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

07 October, 2012

Day "-1": finding the path and registering for #VMworld 2012

Hello all,
When I've tried to book an hotel for Barcelona event, all the hinted hotels were fully booked for my schedule. As I do not want to do multiple booking and move myself from one hotel to another I reserve a room in a little hotel near Plaça de la Univesitad.
Today after registering and after having a quick chat with the landlord of the Hotel I get this option to get to the VMworld Place.
Take METRO red line from Plaça de la Universitadbto Plaça de España; get off the train and take bus 65 , direction Hospitalet, for some stops (paradas in Spanish language), until you see Generali assurance building.
This path is great if the event registration and entrance is at south Entrance of Fira Gran Viá. Being at north entrance you must keep into count about 2,5 Kilometers of walking ( and today the temperature was 29 Celsius degrees...

Registration was very quick, as always on Sunday...

If someone is resting in an hotel near me and have better path to give me... All advices are welcome!

See you all tomorrow.
Cheer
\mf



Location:Barcelona