::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: RTFM-ED: New SRM book from Mike Laverick

VMworld 2016 Banner

VMworld 2016 Banner
VMworld 2016 Barcelona

04 January, 2012

RTFM-ED: New SRM book from Mike Laverick


Hello all,
Mike Laverick announced the availability of his new book "Administering VMware Site Recovery Manager 5.0" on his site rtfm-ed.co.uk

[...] I’m pleased to say that my new book on SRM 5.0 has been released on the VMware Press. It’s one of the first books on the press which VMware has founded with the logistical help of Pearson Publishing. I started working with the very early betas of the product towards the end of last 2010, so for me this work has been really years worth of work. I originally started out with self-publishing the SRM books, and its great to finally have big company like VMware and Pearson behind the work. [...]

Read all...

cheers
\mf