::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: VMWorld Europe 2011 starting

VMworld 2016 Banner

VMworld 2016 Banner
VMworld 2016 Barcelona

16 October, 2011

VMWorld Europe 2011 starting

This morning I've arrived at CPH airport and every wall is a "whiteboard" that speaks about clouds.
I've registered early this afternoon - I think I was the first :) -and I've done a quick trip around the center of Copenhagen taking the opportinity given by Veeam (this year) to travel all zones of the city by bus/metro and trains. Well done Veeam!
I'm now ready for partners day tomorrow and for the whole event 'till thursday!
Hope to see you around! Watch out for the registration place that's near the Metro station this year and not at the conference center.

Will post some photos asap.

Cheers
\mf


1 comment:

Fabio C. said...

See you tomorrow at the VMUG Beer event :)