::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: Data Deduplication and Compression with NetAPP

VMworld 2017 Banner

VMworld 2017 Banner
VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

01 July, 2010

Data Deduplication and Compression with NetAPP



From NetAPP Blog an article by Vaughn Stewart about Data Ontap:
[...]
One of the questions many have asked has been, ‘Why hasn’t NetApp announced data compression in Ontap?’ This is great quesiton which I felt was easier to share and answer with the community rather than reply to individually.
[...]
[Read All...]

cheers
\mf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at virtualaleph.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at virtualaleph.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Peter