::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: Slow Boot with Windows Server 2008 x64

VMworld 2016 Banner

VMworld 2016 Banner
VMworld 2016 Barcelona

14 April, 2009

Slow Boot with Windows Server 2008 x64


Hi all,
there is a thread on Vmware Communities that seems to me very interesting. The title is "Windows Server 2008 Slugish and slow to boot". As I'm experiencing the same issue I write thi post in order to spread the subject as much as possible and to get back some feedback (maybe with solution).
Two links that can help:

Scott Drummonds has been working for VMware since January of 2007. He participates in a wide variety of performance issues including VDI, performance problem solving, field support, competitive analysis, and general marketing activities

Waiting for feedbacks :)

cheers
\mf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.