::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: Lot's of links from Vmworld 2008 bloggers

VMworld 2017 Banner

VMworld 2017 Banner
VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

02 March, 2008

Lot's of links from Vmworld 2008 bloggers

Hello all,
I'm back to the real world after a week in the "virtual" one: session of the conference were all good but I cannot manage to attend them all.
A lot of session were "sold out" and I cannot write on them all: on my last day in Cannes I've a quick talk with Mike Laverick about Vmworld 2008 and the differences we have seen since 3 years ago TSX in Paris. Mike, as always, has written some very good posts on his blog on technical and not-technical subject

A key role in Vmworld 2008 has been played by Richard. All the days busy, running here and there: thank you very much Richard!! Have a look to his blog articles about the convention in Cannes:

cheers

\mf