::: Virtual Aleph ::: Virtualization Techniques: I like this approach! (from Massimo Re Ferrè blog)

VMworld 2017 Banner

VMworld 2017 Banner
VMworld 2017 Las Vegas

14 December, 2007

I like this approach! (from Massimo Re Ferrè blog)

Very good post on Massimos' blog.
he says:

Hardware virtualization these days is a hot topic and we all know that. There are many customers looking into it for the first time and one of the problems they are facing right now is how they are going to size their new virtual infrastructure. Lately I have received lots of requests from many people in order to help them project the hardware investments (in terms of physical servers) that they need to jump onto the virtualization band wagon. In this post I'd like to try to provide you with a very quick and dirty method to do that.


I like this kind of approach and I invite to read all the post

cheers
\mf